Some Highlights from the Report:
– Most health centers, over 95% are currently utilizing a practice management system and are submitting claims electronically.
– 49% identified that they were using an EHR and were either “all electronic” or were “part paper and part electronic”.
– Over 22% of the health centers are part of a Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN)
– Only 2.9% of the health centers that responded identified that their oral health system was integrated with their medical system.
– Only 20% of health centers that responded identified that they share data with other providers.
– Almost 80% of the health centers that responded identified that they had a web site
– Over 26% of health centers identified that they provided telehealth services.