This year’s MPCA Annual Conference, Retooling for the Future, will focus on achieving the innovation, creativity, flexibility, and adaptability that Michigan Community Health Centers need to be successful in today’s health care environment.
Mark your calendar and register now to attend the conference on September 27-29 at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan. September 8 is the deadline for registering at the earlybird rate, and August 27 (that’s next Thursday), is the deadline for reserving a hotel room at the reduced conference rate.
Top 10 reasons for attending the MPCA Annual Conference:
1. Learn! The conference agenda features quality educational clinical, finance, board, and administrative workshop sessions, in addition to general sessions, led by experts in the field.
2. Grow! Gain new skills and tools to prepare your Health Center for the future.
3. Network! Join colleagues, old and new, for discussions about important issues.
4. Shop! Talk with experts, gather information materials, and learn about health-related organizations that offer the products, services, and expertise you need to strengthen your Health Center’s operations and services.
5. Socialize! Enjoy time away from the Health Center to kick back, relax, and connect with old friends and make new ones at the annual reception and silent auction.
6. Bid! Bid often and bid high at the annual silent auction. Proceeds will be reserved for an MPCA special project to benefit the MPCA membership.
7. Explore! Journey through the heart of downtown Grand Rapids and sample foods from local restaurants that are within a short walking distance.
8. Celebrate! Join us to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of Michigan Community Health Center clinicians, staff, and board members at the annual awards luncheon.
9. Win! Win prizes while visiting the exhibitor showcase and attending the annual awards luncheon.
10. Energize! Refuel and return home with new ideas, resources, tools and approaches for retooling for the present and the future.