Ask our experts your questions and share your concerns so you and your loved ones can be prepared this flu season!
DETAILS: Join us 1-2 PM ET Today (Thursday August 27), as we talk with experts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institute of Health, and an OB/GYN. Hosted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the show airs live on www.flu.gov.
- Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Tina Tchen, Director of White House Office of Public Liaison
- Dr. Anne Schuchat, Director, National Center for Immunization & Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Tony Fauci, Director, National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases
- Laura Riley, M.D. OB/GYN, Medical Director of Labor and Delivery at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tina Johnson, CNM, Director, Professional Practice and Health Policy, American College of Nurse-Midwives
Join the discussion by sending questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.