2011 Michigan Primary Care Annual Conference
Linked In or Locked Out: Building Connections That Matter
August 7-9, 2011
Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa
This year’s agenda focused on the theme Linked In or Locked Out: Building Connections That Matter is rich with resources, best practices, lessons learned, and success stories to highlight new ways to connect with patients, colleagues, community organizations, funding partners, legislators, employees, and volunteers to strengthen your Health Center and its services.
You will find all the information you need about this year’s conference at www.mpca.net:
- Pre-Conference Sessions: New this year are two pre-conference sessions (Clinical Transformation and Health Center Board Member Boot Camp) to be held on Sunday, August 7 before the conference officially kicks off.
- Conference Agenda: Features keynote general sessions and breakout sessions presented by renowned experts, as well as a new Circuit Training session that will provide you the opportunity to get an overview of several topics within a short period of time. Plus there is plenty of time to network with colleagues and vendors.
- Hotel Reservation: Reserve your room at Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa by July 7 to get the special conference rates.
- Conference Registration: Register by July 18 to get the earlybird conference registration rate.
- Sponsorship/Exhibit Program: The Sponsorship & Exhibit Program enhances the overall quality of the conference for attendees and provides organizations with an important opportunity to maximize marketing and networking.
- Silent Auction: Learn how you can donate an item by July 18 to be included in the annual silent auction.
- Annual Awards: A tradition of the MPCA Annual Conference is recognizing the dedication and accomplishments of Michigan Community Health Center staff, board members, and volunteers during an award event. Nominations in six different categories are being accepted through June 30.
We look forward to connecting with you at the 2011 MPCA Annual Conference! If you have any questions, please contact Barb Lincoln at email@example.com or 517.853.1062.